Monday 2 July 2012

Shuffle 101

I'm pretty much hopeless, by tweeting to my favorite band who's currently having a Q&A on their twitter page. So instead of staring at some random answers, I'm gonna share some random songs that have been stuck in my brain.

Blur - Coping
The Replacements - Unsatisfied
Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock
Wavves - Post Acid
Tokyo Police Club - Favourite Color
Beatles - Don't Let Me Down
The Verve - Sonnet
The Cure - Close To Me
Twin Atlantic - Make A Beast of Myself
Blur - Tender
Graham Coxon - Standing On My Own Again
Arctic Monkeys - Leave Before The Lights Come On
The Smiths - This Charming Man
The Who - Love Reign O'er Me

I always leave my music player on shuffle, but sometimes the beauty of shufflin music is, they could understand what we want to hear.




No comments:

Post a Comment